It has been a while since you heard from us and our team has been actively working tirelessly to enhance your shopping experience.
Looking back on our journey with you, as you may have noticed that our team has:
1) Converted the Google Form Order System to a website
2) Expanded our range of product from vegetables to fruits, sauces, noodles, household and many other products
3) Revamped our website to provide you with a better shopping experience
4) Included the ability to make payment via debit card and credit card
Besides, we would like to provide you with an update of our upcoming plans as follow:
1) Our team will continuously be expanding our range in terms of vegetables, fruits and household products.
2) Our team will have a second revamp on our website for a better shopping experience.
3) Minimum order of RM50 on all orders will be imposed from the 5th of May onwards. This is mainly due to the higher costs incurred by our professional website developers and operational costs. We sincerely seek your kind understanding
4) There will be events and you could have a chance to win a week's worth of free groceries! Remember to follow our news closely.
Last but not least, we sincerely thank you and hugely appreciate all the customers who have supported us through purchasing, recommendations and valuable feedbacks.
Should there be any case in which you may feel that there are areas that we can further improve, do feel free to comment below or drop us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a nice day ahead and stay safe.