Yield: 2 servings
3 tbsp olive oil
1 yellow onions, sliced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
½ cup kimchi
1 pack enoki mushroom
1 small potatoes
6 slices of shabu shabu ( optional )
2 stalks of spring onions, chopped
2 slice of cheese
2 pack of SHIN ramyun
1 tbsp gochujang sauce
3 cups of water
some white sesame ( optional )
*you may also add some tofu if you like
1. Heat the oil over medium heat in a pot. Add in the sliced yellow onions and fry well until fragrant.
2. Pour in the water, add in the carrots and potatoes, cook until soften. Add in the shin ramyun noodle together with the flavour packet, gochujang sauce and garlic, stir well.
3. Add in the shabu shabu and enoki mushroom and let it boil for about 2-3 minutes, adding in the eggs in center of the noodle.
4. Off the heat once the egg white are set.
5. Top it up with a slice of cheese and some chopped spring onions.
6. Toss in some white sesame seed to serve.
Get your ingredients at: https://bansan.my/collections/recipe-kimchi-fried-rice