Level : Easy
Yield : 3 servings
3 tbsp oil
3 tomatoes, diced
3 spring onions, roughly chopped
2 large eggs, well beaten
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp soy sauce
½ tsp white pepper
½ tsp salt
3 cups of water
1. Heat the oil over medium heat, bring in the chopped spring onions. Stir well until it turns lightly browned.
2. Toss in the diced tomatoes and cook until softened.
3. Pour in the water and let it simmer for 10 minutes or until it boils.
4. Toss in the salt and stir gently.
5. Reduce the heat to low and drizzle the eggs into the soup a little at a time, creating thin sheets of cooked egg.
6. Toss in the sesame oil and the white pepper. Gently stir the soup.
7. Divide the soup among bowls and top it with more chopped spring onions.
Get all your ingredients here: https://bansan.my/collections/recipe-egg-drop-soup-with-tomato